Welcome to the Bing Bunny website. Acamar Films Limited (“We“) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and the security of your personal information.
This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be used by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.bingbunny.com (“the Site”) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation, the data controller is Acamar Films, Ground Floor, The Rotunda, 42-43 Gloucester Crescent, London NW1 7DL.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in the form on the Site. It includes information you provide when you register to sign up to our email newsletter and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name and e-mail address.
Information we collect about you. With regard to your visit to our site we will automatically collect the following information: [TBC]
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number. Two types of cookies are used on this website:
- Session Cookies: which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site.
- Persistent cookies: which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
- To allow you to carry information across pages of our site and avoid having to re-enter information.
- To allow you to maintain a shopping basket.
- Within registration to allow you to access stored information.
- To help us recognise you as a unique visitor (just a number) when you return to our website and to allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same adverts repeatedly.
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
- Within research surveys to ensure you are not invited to complete a questionnaire too often or after you have already done so.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled. Find out how to disable/enable cookies by clicking on the “Manage Cookies” section of the Interactive Advertising Bureau UK website .
- HOW WE MAKE USE OF THE INFORMATION
It is important that you understand how and why we use the personal data that we collect about you. This section sets out the different purposes for which we process personal data and which types of personal data we need for each purpose.
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- in order to manage your subscription to the Bing newsletter;
- provide you with offers relating to Bing products and additional marketing materials;
- where we need to comply with a legal obligation;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
We may also use your personal information in the following situations, which are likely to be rare:
- Where we need to protect your interests (or someone else’s interests).
- Where it is needed in the public interest or for official purposes.
We need all the categories of information in the list above primarily to allow us to perform our contract with you and to enable us to comply with legal obligations. In some cases we may use your personal information to pursue legitimate interests of our own or those of third parties, provided your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. The situations in which we will process your personal information are listed below:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to optimise and improve the performance and content on the Site;
- to provide you with information about Bing that are might include marketing and promotional activities in relation to Bing;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you;
- We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) if you have explicitly consented to us doing so. If you are happy for us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to notify you about changes to the Site;
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
- SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may have to share your data with third parties, including third-party service providers. We require third parties to respect the security of your data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We may transfer your personal information outside the EU. If we do, you can expect a similar degree of protection in respect of your personal information.
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners and service providers who help manage our IT and communications in order to tailor marketing and advertising; and host our Site; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site.
We will also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Acamar Films Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply terms and conditions of sale and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Acamar Films Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- TRANSFERRING INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EEA
Mail Chimp are based in the US however we transfer data to them as they are signatories to the EU Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the US.
[We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. This includes secure socket layer (SSL) technology to ensure your details are safe and information you provide is fully encrypted so that it cannot be read by third parties].
In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
[We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so].
- HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, namely for marketing and website optimisation. We endeavour to send out newsletters every 3 months and will consider a reasonable retention period to be for as long as we send out these newsletters.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you.
- YOUR RIGHTS OF ACCESS, CORRECTION, ERASURE AND RESTRICTION
- Your duty to inform us of changes
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes at any point in the future.
- Your rights in connection with personal information
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request“). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in writing.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
- What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
- Right to withdraw consent
In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact email@example.com. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING/ PROFILING
Automated decision-making or profiling takes place when an electronic system uses personal information to make a decision without human intervention. We are allowed to use automated decision-making in the following circumstances:
- Where we have notified you of the decision and given you 21 days to request a reconsideration.
- Where it is necessary to perform the contract with you and appropriate measures are in place to safeguard your rights.
- In limited circumstances, with your explicit written consent and where appropriate measures are in place to safeguard your rights.
We use information we have about you to tailor the content of communications that are sent to you to try to ensure that the offers are as relevant to you as possible and so you have exclusive access to the best deals.
You will not be subject to decisions that will have a significant impact on you based solely on automated decision-making, unless we have a lawful basis for doing so and we have notified you.
- CHILDREN UNDER 16
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information
- CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
The contents of this Site are owned or licensed to Acamar Films Limited. Reproduction strictly by permission only.
- FURTHER INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION AND PERSONAL PRIVACY
For further information from us on data protection and privacy contact us via post sent to the following address:
Head of Legal and Business Affairs
Acamar Films Limited
Ground Floor, The Rotunda
42-43 Gloucester Crescent
London NW1 7DL
Information on the GDPR is also on the Information Commissioner’s web site at www.ico.gov.uk.
Acamar Films Limited is a company registered in England. Registered number 04399568
Acamar Films 22.05.18