Bing's Messy Cake Recipe
Make & Do
Bake a yummy delicious messy cake, just like Bing!
Looking for something simple to bake with your toddler? Use this recipe to recreate Bing's yummy-delicious messy cake.
“Me and Flop made a cake and it was a surprise for everybody. Shhh! Then Sula came, and I wanted to show her, her raspberry. But the cake fell over and it was all broken and messy… and I said no-one can eat it. But Amma tasted it and it was still yummy delicious inside. And everybody loved it.”
Messy cake for everyone! Kiwi, grape, raspberry and...carrot on top. Yum!
You will need:
- 8 oz flour
- 8 oz sugar
- 1 oz cocoa powder
- 6 oz margarine/butter
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbs natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Toppings: raspberries, kiwi, blueberries, carrot slices
- For the icing: yoghurt and icing sugar
- Put all of the ingredients into a bowl
- Mix, mix, mix!
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350F, 180C or Gas Mark 4.
- Make the icing using yoghurt and icing sugar.
- Remove the cake from the oven and transfer to a wire rack.
- Decorate with fruit and sprinkles
- Now your Messy Cake is ready to eat!
Download and print below!