Welcome to the Bing: Baking Fun App (“App”). Acamar Films Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and the security of your information.
This policy sets out the basis on which any data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be used by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your data and how we will treat it. By downloading and visiting the App you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation, the data controller is Acamar Films, Ground Floor, The Rotunda, 42-43 Gloucester Crescent, London NW1 7DL.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information we collect about you. With regard to your download and visit to our App we will automatically collect the following anonymised information: Territory (country specific); website referral data.
We will not collect any personal data about you.
HOW WE MAKE USE OF THE INFORMATION
It is important that you understand how and why we use the data that we collect. This section sets out the different purposes for which we process data and which types of data we need for each purpose.
We will only use your information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your information in the following circumstances:
• General company marketing purposes;
• Where we need to comply with a legal obligation;
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
We may also use your information in the following situations, which are likely to be rare:
• Where we need to protect your interests (or someone else’s interests).
• Where it is needed in the public interest or for official purposes.
We need all the categories of information in the list above primarily to allow us to perform our contract with you and to enable us to comply with legal obligations. In some cases, we may use your information to pursue legitimate interests of our own or those of third parties, provided your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
Change of purpose
We will only use your information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your information without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may have to share your data with third parties, including third-party service providers. We require third parties to respect the security of your data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We may transfer your information outside the EU. If we do, you can expect a similar degree of protection in respect of your information.
• Selected third parties including:
:: business partners and service providers who help manage our IT and communications in order to tailor marketing and advertising; and host our App; and
:: analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our App.
We will also disclose your information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Acamar Films Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply terms and conditions of sale and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Acamar Films Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
In addition, we limit access to your information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
We will only retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, namely for marketing and app optimisation.
YOUR RIGHTS OF ACCESS, CORRECTION, ERASURE AND RESTRICTION
Your rights in connection with personal information
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
• Request access to your personal information(commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
• Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
• Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
• Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
• Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
• Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in writing.
• No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
• What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
• Right to withdraw consent
In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact email@example.com. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
CHILDREN UNDER 16
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide us with information.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
The contents of this Site are owned or licensed to Acamar Films Limited. Reproduction strictly by permission only.
FURTHER INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
For further information from us on data protection and privacy contact us via post sent to the following address:
Head of Legal and Business Affairs
Acamar Films Limited
Ground Floor, The Rotunda
42-43 Gloucester Crescent
London NW1 7DL
Information on the GDPR is also on the Information Commissioner’s web site at www.ico.gov.uk.
Acamar Films Limited is a company registered in England. Registered number 04399568
Acamar Films 13.08.2019