Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Bing Bunny website. Acamar Films provides you its services and access to use this site (“bingbunny.com”) subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the site. Acamar Films reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
2. Material contained in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of Acamar Films. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
3. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons identifying or relating to Acamar Films and/or its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. In no event will Acamar Films and/or third parties be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. Acamar Films does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. The names, images and logos identifying Acamar Films and/or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Acamar Films and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trade mark or patent of Acamar Films or any other third party.
6. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining term and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
7. i) Competition submissions must be made by a grown-up who is 18 years or older before midnight on the set date. Acamar reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant is not eligible or has otherwise breached any of the entry terms. By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by these entry terms. Only entries submitted before the competition closing date will be counted.
ii) To enter the Competition you must follow the instructions within the Facebook post for the Competition on the official Bing Bunny Facebook page or on bingbunny.com.
iii) A select number of winners will be chosen at random – they will be selected either by a computer process that produces verifiably random results or by an independent person, or under the supervision of an independent person.
iv) The decision of the Acamar representative is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
v) The winners will be notified privately by Facebook message after the closing date and later announced on the Bing Bunny Facebook page publicly, subject to the winner’s prior written approval.
vi) If a winner does not respond to contact from Acamar by midday on the following day to our correspondence, their winning position is no longer valid and a new winner will be chosen in accordance with paragraph 3 above.
vii) The competition is not open to anyone associated with the promotion or employees of Acamar or Acamar licensees.
viii) The competition prize will be described on the website and/or the Bing Bunny Facebook page. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and is non-transferable.
ix) Acamar does not guarantee to use any entry. Acamar may also, in appropriate circumstances, and at its sole discretion, reject, edit, remove or disable access to entries that it considers may be legally or otherwise problematic.
x) Acamar cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering a Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Acamar is not responsible for any technical issues in relation to any telecommunications or internet network (including in relation to speed or bandwidth), including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s device related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in a Competition. Nothing shall exclude Acamar’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
xi) Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and best practice. Data relating to entrants will be retained by Acamar for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to assist Acamar to operate competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries.
8. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
All material on this site, including articles, imagery and video content, are the exclusive copyright of Acamar Films, unless otherwise stated.
For further information about our website and company, please email us at email@example.com